International Game Technology (IGT) on Wednesday announced more details of the portfolio of performance-driving solutions for tribal casinos that it will roll out at the 2022 Indian Gaming Tradeshow and Convention (NIGA)to be held April 20-22 in Anaheim, California.
The three-day event will serve as the world debut for the Company’s Hexbreak3r tournament solutionand an important platform for IGT to demonstrate how its gaming, systems and sports betting solutions can help operators accelerate growth and attract new players, the company noted.
On the first day of the exhibition, IGT will have the distinct opportunity to host the annual Spirit of Sovereignty Slot Tournament within its booth. Participants will have the chance to play IGT’s all-new Hexbreak3r tournament technology on the CrystalCurve cabinet well in advance of its market release. All tournament proceeds will support tribal college scholarships and programming for Native youth.
It’s Game Time! #NIGA 2022 is just two weeks away, and we’re excited to exhibit compilation gaming experiences, premier content, and enterprise-wide solutions at the tradeshow: https://t.co/FTlzB7yET8 #IGT #IGTGaming #IGTxNIGA22 #IndianGaming @IndianGaming85 pic.twitter.com/7R8MdFW53q
— IGT Jackpots (@IGTJackpots) April 5, 2022
“IGT’s NIGA portfolio will feature in-demand technologies such as our Resort Wallet and IGTPay cashless solutions that align with evolving player preferences and reflect our commitment to maximizing growth opportunities for our tribal gaming customers via future-forward innovations,” said Renato Ascoli, IGT CEO Global Gaming. “We’ve built on the success of high-performing products such as Hexbreak3r, Triple Fortune Dragon and countless wheel of Fortune® games to produce engaging, next-generation content that drives play and pairs perfectly with cabinets from our Peak hardware series.”
“The sports betting and iGaming sectors are expanding at historically fast rates the US,” said Enrico Drago, IGT CEO Digital & Betting. “We look forward to connecting with existing and prospective PlayDigital customers at NIGA to discuss their short and long-term goals and to illuminate how our content, technology and services can help them maximize exceptional player acquisition opportunities.”
You thought our last post showed everything we have to offer at #NIGA 2022? We are just getting started: https://t.co/rIkqj59V1N #IGT #IGTGaming #IGTxNIGA22 #IndianGaming @IndianGaming85 pic.twitter.com/f2W21fdrv1
— IGT Jackpots (@IGTJackpots) April 6, 2022
Under the theme “It’s Game Time!”, IGT will feature a variety of standout innovations in its booth 438. Portfolio highlights will include:
- Resort Wallet and IGTPay cashless gaming modules of the IGT ADVANTAGE casino management system: The award-winning solution enables tribal gaming operators to offer patrons added choice, convenience and security, and positions them to be on the cutting edge of casino payments technology. As the industry’s only fully integrated, turnkey solution, Resort Wallet and IGTPay seamlessly accommodates a range of external funding sources including debit cards, credit cards and eWallets.
- Wide Area Progressive (WAP) content and hardware: IGT will reinforce its momentum in this category with marquee games, Money Mania video slots and Wheel of Fortune High Roller video slots. Housed on the PeakSlant32 cabinet, Money Mania video slots is a unique WAP jackpot with two base games, Cleopatra and Pharaoh’s Fortune, that delivers a top-level jackpot of $100,000 and a frequently hitting second-level jackpot. Wheel of Fortune High Roller is IGT’s latest large-format game on the Company’s Peak65 cabinet. Wheel of Fortune High Roller features IGT’s player-favorite growing reels mechanic, a content-rich free games bonus, and signature “WHEL-OF-FORTUNE!” content. Show attendees can also enjoy many premium Multi-Level Progressive (MLP) games such as IGT’s Lucky Coin Link and Prosperity Link on the Peak49 cabinet.
- Central Determination System (CDS) and Class II games: A must-see product in IGT’s booth will be Triple Fortune Dragon Rising, an extension of IGT’s high-performing Triple Fortune Dragon game family for Washington state. Similarly, the IGT will show advancements in its Class II content portfolio by demonstrating new Class II games including Golden Rooster Unleashed™, Hephaestus™ and Medusa Queen of Stone™ on the Peak32™ cabinet and Samurai 888™ Takeo and Katsumi on the Peak49™ cabinet.
- IGT’s DiamondRS gaming machine will be the focal point of the company’s stepper portfolio at NIGA. The mechanical reel cabinet retains many player-preferred classic stepper elements and features an attention-grabbing top box. The cabinet’s IGT Diamond Glass allows for player engagement and increased content innovation. The DiamondRS also allows for multi-denomination and multi-game configurability and is supported by a world-class game library including legendary titles such as Double Top Dollar and Fortune Coin Extra.
- IGT PlayDigital will highlight its compelling portfolio for the expanding US sports betting market through its PlaySports solution. IGT PlaySports and its trading advisory services team is one of the most widely practiced B2B sports betting solutions in the US The company will also showcase the award-winning CrystalFlex gaming terminal and the high-forming PeakBarTop cabinet with sports betting capabilities.
- IGT will support its momentum in the core video segment by presenting standalone and MLP games on portrait and dual-screen cabinets. From the MLP segment, IGT’s Wolf Run Eclipse is a must-play, as are the Egyptian Link and Fu Gui Hao Men II games. IGT’s Da Vinci Diamonds Masterpiece and Samurai 888 are additional standout core video games from the Company’s NIGA portfolio.
- Other growth-driving solutions within IGT’s NIGA booth will include new, multiplier-rich video poker and Keno games on a variety of form factorsas well as a new concurrent multi-game offering for IGT’s Dynasty Electronic Tables Games (ETG) solution.